segunda-feira, 27 de julho de 2009

"I don't know anything at all"

How can I express what I feel?
My words are not enough
My heart is fighting against my mind
That's not fair

And I can't say that I'll forget you
And I can't say that I'll not cry
And I can't say that you'll not sufer
'Cause I can't control the time

I love you but I shouldn't
I miss you but I shouldn't
Please, please forgive me, I don't go home again
Please, please don't hate me, I just want you to be happy...

This is not about you, this is about me,
All my thoughts are disturbed
All my blood is runing
And I don't know what to thinking

I'm not the person you deserve,
you love with all your soul
and I've done it too
But you know there's not future in this dream... it can't keep beeing...

Now it's time to do the right thing,
To do what have to be done
Even if I know the wind is not with me
Even if I know the rain will kill me
But this love is not the one.

I still love you, you'll always be a part of me!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário